How can I get started using DYNAMIXEL?
Use the DYNAMIXEL Starter Set! The DYNAMIXEL Starter Set is a selection of three ROBOTIS products intended to allow users to quickly and easily begin using DYNAMIXEL with a computer.
The DYNAMIXEL Starter Set includes:
The DYNAMIXEL Starter Set is the ideal solution to:
- Connect DYNAMIXEL using ROBOTIS' free software
- Control DYNAMIXEL using DYNAMIXEL SDK libraries
- Control DYNAMIXEL using ROS (Robot Operating System)
Let's learn how to assemble the parts of the DYNAMIXEL starter set to connect a DYNAMIXEL to your computer.
Check out the video below for setup instructions:
DYNAMIXEL Wizard 2.0 is the best way to connect to DYNAMIXELs and test, choose settings, update, and explore the features of DYNAMIXEL smart actuators.
In the below video, you can follow along as we download DYNAMIXEL Wizard 2.0 software, connect a DYNAMIXEL to the software using DYNAMIXEL Starter Set, and begin testing and using DYNAMIXEL from a computer.
More information on connecting to the DYNAMIXEL Wizard 2.0 software and its features can be found under "Reference Links".
- How to Connect to DYNAMIXEL Wizard 2.0
- DYNAMIXEL Wizard 2.0 software manual -available for Windows / macOS / Linux
- How to Assemble DYNAMIXEL Starter Set
- ROBOTIS e-Manual -online manual helpful and valuable information for all ROBOTIS products. Users are recommended to read the manual for products thoroughly before starting.