Shipping, Returns, & Warranty
All shipping rates are weight-based, and are dependent on the chosen shipping option. All orders will be shipped within 2 business days of order placement. All orders placed after 12PM Pacific Time will be processed the following business day.*
We normally do not process same day shipments. For emergency rush orders (same day processing and shipping), there will be a $75 fee to process the shipment.**
The ROBOTIS.US online shop ships to all locations in North, Central, and South America***.
For all international shipments, insurance is required & will be included in the shipping cost. For all domestic shipments, we will require a signature on all deliveries.
Available shipping carriers include FedEx and USPS. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to use a different carrier. Please note that we may not able to accommodate all requests.
ROBOTIS will not be responsible for any loss or damage to the shipment.
- Please keep in mind that the "Order Comments" section on your checkout screen is NOT for special delivery instructions or requests. Our shipping carriers do not have access to these notes and cannot accommodate any special requests. This space is designated for internal purposes such as purchase order numbers.
- ROBOTIS and it's warehouse will be closed on all US National Holidays, and orders placed on or before those dates will be fulfilled the next available business day.
- ROBOTIS unfortunately cannot ship to P.O. Boxes. If your shipping address is a P.O. Box, you will be contacted to change your delivery address.
- Please keep in mind that ROBOTIS ships out all orders on business days only. Saturday deliveries will require additional steps including written confirmation from ROBOTIS and a weekend delivery fee which will depend on weight and shipping location. Overnight orders placed on Fridays or past 12PM PST on Thursdays should be expected to arrive on Monday. ROBOTIS is not responsible for any shipping charge refunds so please select the appropriate shipping method with our business days in mind.
- ROBOTIS cannot be held liable for any shipments arriving at a later date and time than the selected service such as 2-Day, 3-Day or Overnight Shipping. Any disputes due to a late delivery must be directly dealt with the third party shipping carrier (FedEx or UPS) as there may be several factors affecting the transit time such as weather, safety protocols, etc. It would be up to the customer to verify and submit a claim to the carrier if the shipping time guarantee was not met.
To add insurance to your order, or for any questions or special requests, please contact our team at email@example.com.
*Business days include Monday-Friday. For orders placed on Friday, the next business day is the following Monday with the exception of that Monday being a National Holiday.
**If your order is truly urgent, please contact us as soon as possible via phone (949)377-0377 ext. 1, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.* We cannot guarantee anything, but we will do our best to accommodate your request.
***For all international shipments(outside the contiguous United States), the customer will be responsible for any customs and duties fees.
Returns & Exchanges
All returns must be made via the RMA process described below.
If you are not satisfied with your product, you may return it within 30 days of receipt for an exchange or refund. A 20% restocking fee will apply.
The product must be unopened and in its original packaging.
The customer is responsible for the costs of shipping the items to ROBOTIS.
When returning items, please package them appropriately to avoid damage during shipment. ROBOTIS is not responsible for any damage caused by poor packaging and has the right to refuse refunds, replacements, or exchanges if items are damaged upon receipt.
When returning items, please confirm the return address and note the tracking number to avoid losing shipments. ROBOTIS is not responsible for lost items.
Refunds, replacements, or exchanges will not be granted until ROBOTIS has received the items and deemed them acceptable for refund, replacement, or exchange.
Please allow ROBOTIS up to 14 business days to process your refund from the time your items are received. If an immediate replacement is needed, you are welcome to place a new order while waiting for your refund to be approved.
Please note that ROBOTIS will not provide any refunds, replacements, exchanges, or repairs without an RMA Number.
ROBOTIS has the right to refuse your shipment if you have not been issued an RMA Number.
ROBOTIS reserves the right to deny refunds, replacements, or exchanges if the returned items are deemed unsatisfactory or non-defective by ROBOTIS. In such an event, ROBOTIS will not be responsible for the costs of shipping the items back to the customer.
To submit items to ROBOTIS for evaluation or repair, or if you would like to return your items for an exchange, refund, or replacement, you must do the following before sending your items:
All products must be returned to the original point of sale. If your retailer is unable to assist, they will go through the RMA process or guide you to the RMA form.
You must go through the appropriate product self-checklist and identify the error code associated with your items.
Fill out the RMA Form with the relevant information, including the error code. If there is no error code, please choose N/A.
Once the RMA Form has been submitted, ROBOTIS will issue an email containing your RMA Number and shipping information.
After receiving an RMA Number, you may ship your items to ROBOTIS.
Returned packages should include:
The RMA# on the outside of the package.
A printed copy of RMA form or RMA issuance email.
A printed copy of your order invoice (if available).
Your name, address, phone number, and e-mail so that our team may contact you with any questions.
ROBOTIS reserves the right to charge customers for parts and labor if the returned items are deemed non-defective by ROBOTIS. In such an event, ROBOTIS will not be responsible for the costs of shipping the items back to the customer.
ROBOTIS is not responsible for the cost of shipping items back to ROBOTIS unless the items are deemed defective by ROBOTIS upon evaluation. This also applies to exchanges or incorrectly-ordered products.
ROBOTIS is not responsible for the cost of return shipping to the customer unless the items have been deemed defective by ROBOTIS upon evaluation.
Please contact email@example.com if you cannot access the RMA form.
1 YEAR WARRANTY
Unless otherwise noted, ROBOTIS warranties its products against defects for 1 year. Products that are not manufactured by ROBOTIS or are co-developed with ROBOTIS may not be covered under warranty.
ROBOTIS battery products with Lithium-Polymer chemistry (Li-Po) are warrantied for 6 months from the date of purchase.
Over-discharge, misuse, or incorrect charging practices may void this warranty.
You will not qualify for a warranty or refund if there is normal wear & tear, abuse to the product, improper use of the product, evidence of tampering/disassembly, or accidental damage. Worn gears, burnt motors/PCBs, and damaged cables are not covered under warranty.
Modification of the DYNAMIXEL Firmware to disable Error Status or Shutdown Alarms may also void the warranty.