LIPO Battery 11.1V 1800mAh LB-012
- Lithium Polymer rechargeable battery (for DARwIn-OP).
- PCM is incorporated to protect the battery from overcharge or discharge due to excessive current.
- Cannot be used for Bioloids because the connector size is different.
- Battery cover and extension cables are not included.
- Can be charged with the LBC-10 Battery Charger.
- LIPO Battery 11.1V 1800mAh LB-012 x 1pc
* Battery Charger (LBC-10) sold separately
||88 x 35 x 26mm
||PCM built-in (overcharge, discharge, excessive current protection)
- ** Cannot be charged via DARwIn and needs to be charged using the LBC-10 charger.
- Do not drop or modify parts of the battery.
- Do not fold the end of the sutured portion of the battery.
- Do not apply heat, water or any other liquid on the battery.
- Do not place in the microwave, washing machine or dryer.
- Do not use damaged batteries that appear inflated, deformed, damaged, etc.
- Do not short circuit the battery.
- Do not disassemble the battery.
- When charging, make sure the battery is connected with the correct polarities.
- Do not charge when the battery is hot. Please charge after it has cooled off.
- The battery will not charge when connected to the robot.
- Detach the battery from the robot or controller when storing away.
- When storing away the battery for a long time, make sure the battery life is around 50%.
- Do not store in wet or hot places.
** LIPO Battery 11.1V 1800mAh LB-012 has a warranty period of 6 months.
- Robot: ROBOTIS OP2, TurtleBot 3 Burger & Waffle
- Battery Charger: LIPO Battery Charger LBC-10
** NOT compatible with the CM-Series controllers.