LIPO Battery 11.1V 1000mA LB-011
- This Battery is for DARwIn-OP only.
- PCM is embedded to protect from overcharging or discharge due to excess current.
- Can not be used with the BIOLOID due to the incompatible connector.
- Battery case/cover and extension cable are not included.
- LIPO 11.1V Battery Set LBS-11 x 1pc
**Charger sold separately.
70 x 35 x 15mm
PCM Embedded (Protection from overcharging, discharge, and excess current)
**WARNING: Do NOT charge the battery when the battery is connected to the robot**
- Do not drop or modify any part of the battery or cables.
- Do not fold the end of the sutured portion.
- Do not apply heat, water, or any other liquid on the battery.
- Do not place it in the microwave, washing machine, or dryer.
- Do not use damaged batteries that appear inflated, deformed, damaged, etc.
- Do not short circuit the battery.
- Do not disassemble the battery apart.
- When charging, make sure the battery is connected with the correct polarities.
- Do not charge when the battery is hot. Please charge after it has cooled off.
- Battery will not charge when connected to the robot.
- * When the battery is not being used or is fully charged, please do not have it connected to a device.
- Detach the battery from the robot or controller when storing away.
- When storing the battery for a long time, make sure the battery life is about 50%.
- Do not store in wet or hot places.
** LIPO Battery 11.1V 1800mAh LB-012 has a warranty period of 6 months.
- Robot : DARwIn-OP
- Charger : LIPO Battery Charger LBC-010
** NOT compatible with CM-series controllers.