LIPO Battery 11.1V 1000mA LB-010
- This LiPo battery is intended for the BIOLOID Premium Kit.
- Embedded PCM to protect from overcharge, discharge, and excessive currents.
|Description ||Qty |
|Power Device ||LIPO Battery 11.1V 1000mA LB-010 ||1 |
|Frame ||Battery Cover-T ||1 |
|FP04-F60 ||1 |
|Cable ||Battery Extension Cable ||1 |
* LIPO Battery Charger LBC-10 sold separately.
|Description ||Specification |
|Weight ||83g |
|Dimension ||70 x 35 x 15mm |
|Voltage ||11.1V |
|Capacity ||1000mAh |
|Discharge ||10C |
|Safety ||PCM Embedded (Protection from overcharge, discharge, excess current) |
- Do not drop or modify parts of the battery.
- Do not fold the end of the sutured portion.
- Do not apply heat, water or any other liquid on the battery.
- Do not place in the microwave, washing machine or dryer.
- Do not use damaged batteries that appear inflated, deformed, damaged, etc.
- Do not short circuit the battery.
- Do not disassemble the battery.
- When charging, make sure the battery is connected with the correct polarities.
- Do not charge when the battery is hot. Please charge after it has cooled off.
- Battery will not charge when connected to the robot.
When the battery is not being used or is fully charged, please remove it from the unit or charger.
- Detach the battery from the robot or controller before storing.
- When storing the battery for a long time, make sure the battery’s life is about 50%.