LIPO Battery 11.1V 1000mA LB-010
- This LiPo battery is intended for the BIOLOID Premium Kit.
- Embedded PCM to protect from overcharge, discharge, and excessive currents.
|Power Device||LIPO Battery 11.1V 1000mA LB-010||1|
|Cable||Battery Extension Cable||1|
* LIPO Battery Charger LBC-10 sold separately.
|Dimension||70 x 35 x 15mm|
|Safety||PCM Embedded (Protection from overcharge, discharge, excess current)|
**Warning: Do NOT charge the battery when the battery is connected to the robot**
- Do not bend, fold, nor drop the batteries nor charger.
- Do not bend nor fold the sealed ends.
- Do not expose the batteries to extreme heat, fire, water, nor other liquids.
- Do not place the batteries in a microwave oven, washer machine, nor drying machine.
- Do not use the batteries if they are swollen, deformed or damaged.
- Do not short circuit the batteries.
- Do not disassemble the batteries.
- Ensure the batteries are properly connected to the charger before charging.
- Do not charge the batteries when they are hot.
- Charge the batteries after they cool down.
- Do not leave the batteries in a place with static electricity.
- If the batteries have built-in static electricity do not charge them.
- Do not keep the battery connected to the robot or recharger when not in use.
- When storing away the battery for a long time, make sure the battery life is around 50%.
- Do not place batteries in a place exposed to direct sunlight (between 0~45 degrees).
- Do not store batteries with metal objects such as coins, keys, or jewelry.
- Do not drop or give impact.
- Do not apply water or any other liquid on the battery.
** LIPO Battery 11.1V 1800mAh LB-012 has a warranty period of 6 months.