- The CM-150 controller is used with ROBOTIS DREAM, and various DREAM parts
(geared motor, servo motor, touch sensor, LED module, IR sensor, etc.) can be connected to it.
- RoboPlus Manager (Version 126.96.36.199 or higher) can be used for firmware recovery.
- RoboPlus Task (Version 188.8.131.52 or higher) can be used to write task code that is downloaded onto the CM-150.
- A mini USB cable or an LN-101 can be used to connect the CM-150 with a PC to download programs.
- The m.Task app for mobile devices can be used to download programs using a wireless module.
- The BT-210 / BT-110A / ZIG-110A wireless modules can be connected to the CM-150 for wireless downloading.
- The CM-150 controller does NOT support RoboPlus Motion.
- The CM-150 can NOT replace the CM-100A controller used with OLLO products.
- Embedded programs are not provided, and software other than RoboPlus can NOT be used.
■ Basic Components
* Download cable NOT included.
■ Hardware Specifications
ARM Cortex STM32F103C8
3.2V ~ 4.2V
Recommended : 3.7V (Li-ion battery x 1)
Standby Status 50mA
Executing Status : 70mA
Max Limit : 300mA
Internal I/O Device
IR Sensor (For distance detection) x 3
MIC (For sound detection) x 1
Buzzer x 1
External I/O Device
4-pin communication port
(for wireless control and download) x 1
Micro USB port (for PC connection) x 1
Motor connection port (for geared motor) x 2
Multipurpose port (for sensors and output) x 2
Controller Compatibility Chart : Click Here
DXL SDK 3.0 for Windows/Linux (Github): Click Here
Link to e-Manual : Click Here