**This product has been discontinued. This product will no longer be available once the current stock has been depleted.**
- The ZIG2Serial is a wireless device that communicates with the ZIG-100 or BT110 via RS232 signals.
- When using the PC to wirelessly controlling your robot, the user can connect to the serial or USB ports by using a USB2Serial device or the USB2Dynamixel.
- No external power is required when using the USB2Dynamixel with the ZIG2serial.
- The ZIG-100/BT-100 can be set through the PC using the Robot terminal program for serial communication.
- ZIG2Serial x 1 pc
**Not compatible with ZIG-110, ZIG-110A, BT-110A
e-Manual: Robotis Support
- Exclusive Software: RoboPlus: Download
- When installing the RobPlus, LN-101 driver is automatically installed together)
- C/C++, C#, Labview, MATLAB, Visual Basic etc.: Download