This device provides power from the SMPS to the dynamixel.
- Connect the SMPS (for CM-5) to the DC terminal and connect the dynamixel using the cable.
- There are two 3P connector for AX series and two 4P connector for DX/RX series mounted on the SMPS2Dynamixel. The power and communication line are all connected making it possible to operate as the dynamixel expansion bus.
- When controlling the dynamixel with the USB2Dynamixel, power can be supplied to the dynamixel.
- Can be used by connecting to a proper DC terminal.
- Can be used according to the voltage of the dynamixel; be careful that the maximum supply voltage does not exceed 20V.
- A shrink tube is used to cover the circuit board to protect it from a short circuit which can be caused by metal in contact with the board.
** Please use the recommended voltage for every product. Using more than the recommended voltage may damage the circuit and void the warranty.