OpenCM9.04-A is a board-only product for DIY (Do-It-Yourself) developers. Users will need to purchase the OpenCM9.04-Accessory Set and solder the product to make it a usable product. Please purchase OpenCM9.04-C if you're looking for the full, ready to use board.
- OpenCM9.04 is an open-source controller that runs under a 32bit ARM Cortex-M3.
- The 3PIN connector is used to control ROBOTIS' Dynamixels that supports TTL communication.
- Uses a USB Cable (Mircro-B) (Not included), which is normally used for some smartphones, to download programs onto the board.
- This board is easily programmable with [ROBOTIS OpenCM], an Arduino-like IDE that allows the user to easily program in C/C++.
- The JTAG / SWD terminal can be used to run commercial developmental programs.
- Controller - OpenCM9.04-A x 1 pc
- Instruction Manual x 1
|CPU||STM32F103CB (ARM Cortex-M3)|
|Operating Voltage||7V ~ 16V (USB 5V, DYNAMIXEL 12V)|
|Analog In(ADC)||10 (12bit)|
|USB||1 (2.0 Full Speed)|
|Debug||JTAG & SWD|
|TTL port (3Pin)||4 ( Combination of Dynamixel & XL-Series)|
|External Sensor(5 Pin)||4 ( compatible with ROBOTIS Sensors)|
|Size||27 mm X 66.5 mm|
Controller Compatibility Chart : Click Here
DXL SDK 3.0 for Windows/Linux (Github): Click Here
Link to e-Manual : Click Here
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This controller board is fast, flexible, and easy to work with. (Except for the SerialUSB class, which may lock the board if you don't treat it gently.)
Plus it's light! Weight matters for robotics.